Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

software for PCB LAYOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg29

hi friends,
can anyone please tell me how can I genrate PCB LAYOUT for a circuit diagram, automatically. Actually, i've heard somewhere , there's a software in which if i draw the circuit diagram, the PCB LAYOUT is generated automatically. Please tell the version of the software also.

I'll be highly obliged if someone could guide me.

With best regadrs,
Amit

hi Amit, you should try out Eagle Layout Editor. a free trial version of Eagle can be downloaded from their website. a great number of hobbyists and students use Eagle for their projects.

the manual of Eagle is easy to understand and there are plenty of examples and tutorials for Eagle all over the internet.

you could also try PCB123 which is a completely free board layout tool. professional designers use a great variety of layout tools like Protel, Orcad etc but you shouldnt worry about that.

This topic has been discussed so many times. Use forum's search facility to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back