Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

software for circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please help me to find a soft ware to draw circuit diagrams.
Just find me a web site to download.

I tried Express PCB, but I cannot send ( or email ) those diagrams on express PCB

Many thanks.

I use paint brush for mine I copy and paste from a template.

Attachments

• parts_template.gif
    parts_template.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 670
You could try SPICE SOFTWARE

Hi, You couyld try any SPICE software to draw circuit diagrams. You could use B2SPICE(www.beigebag.com). If the link doesn't work just search in google for beige bag software. Or you could use MicroSIM or TINA PRO(www.tina.com)

If you want to create circuit diagrams and test them, try free
SwitcherIII Spice from www.linear.com/software/
If you want to create gerber files that PCB shops can use to
produce boards for your design, try Eagle.

I use expressPcb.
When I want to print out a PCB, I print to a 'fake' PostScript printer. I send the output to a file.
Then I convert it into a pict or jpeg file.

Transfer the file to My Mac, open the PS file with MacGSview->export .PICT file. Open in Graphic Converter.

There should be a program like this for the PC.

Or
Center the drawing in the screen and take a screen shot. Then paste the picture into a paint program, etc.

Questions, just ask

Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back