Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sodium Persulphate for sale to UK residents - £6/Kg

Status
Not open for further replies.

picbits

I've got a 25kg sack of Sodium Persulphate on its way for delivery sometime next week.

I can sell this on to UK only members here for £6/kg plus £1 packaging/petrol to the post office plus recorded postage at cost (first class/second class/special delivery - your choice).

I can easily use the full 25kg myself in a year but as its normally around £20+vat per Kg to the end user I thought I'd sell a bit of it on and what you buy pays for the stuff I use :D

Drop me a PM if you're interested and how much you're after and I'll put your name on the list. I take cheque/postal order or Paypal.

Thanks
Dom

Have you tried selling it on ebay?

I already have a large tub of the stuff so I'm not interested, even though I don't live far from you.

I avoid Ebay like the plague.

Selling away from Ebay goes like this:
Customer contacts me
I let the customer know the total price
Customer sends payment
I send goods.
Jobs a goodun :D

Selling on Ebay goes like this:
I list item and get charged fees.
200 people watch the auction
Auction stays at £0.99 until 10 mins until the end
10 mins from end a bidding frienzy starts
Auction ends at £15
Payment information sent to winning bidder
Nothing for two weeks
Bidder contacted to find out what is going on, bidder promises to pay
Get an email from Paypal saying payment has gone through
Check Paypal account - no money in account
Check Paypal email and find its a hoax
Get email from bidder saying that if I ship it to Nigeria they will send me a cheque for £5000, I can keep £500 for my trouble and refund the rest to them via Western Union when the cheque clears
Report bidder to Ebay as a non paying bidder but still have to pay fees until its been resolved.
Meanwhile relisted item and repeat from step one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back