Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

So the post office screws me again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HommerSimpson

Just a Rant for the day. So.. I order PIC chips and few MAX 232 and heat shrink from mouser last Friday.. I figured today tomorrow it will come in. I am a night owl.. so I wake up around 11:15 or 11:30 ... get woke up.. Go out to mail box.. and nada.. Just mail for GF...
So I am sitting at desk here and fiddling around and decide to look at the tracking info provided by USPS ... delivered 11:45... Delivery confirmation... Confirmed Delivered. So I run up to the post office and ask what's up with this...and the sup says he will get with the girl that delivered the mail... Now this is the same girl that I have had to replace 4 mail boxes in 10 years from her running over.. and even had to write on the inside of mail box.. IF YOU CAN READ THIS! YOU LEFT THE DOOR OPEN ... really sucks getting wet mail from Florida afternoon showers...So.. He said they return later after delivery but I dont understand how it could have got marked delivered if she has not been back yet... so... I go up around 3:45... lady goes and ask the supervisor. he told her to tell me.. he missed her this afternoon and will call me first thing in morning... IM thinking she marked it as delivered so she would not have to fiddle with when she came in after her mail run... But wtf does she want with about 5 micro chips and some 1/16 heat shrink I will never know I guess... LOL uggggggggggg

MOUSER rocks

So I go to post office again today.. early this morning ... I was told.. she said she put in your box.. Now this Mail Lady is well known around the area as an Air head. BIG TIME.. well I talk to her today when she deliverd mail again today.. she swore up and down she deliverd it here... Well only 30 minuts passed from time she deliverd it to time I checked... im guessing she deliverd wrong addy and I will never see it.. Well anyway.. I call mouser to tell them and let them know I got screwed...Just to let them know...And the lady was very nice and said she will send me out a new order free of charge... :} I was pretty depressed over this.. Now im a Happy Camper again.. ::} no wonder the USPS going under tho..
My rant for the day
Peace out
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back