Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

So my bud made some youtube comedy videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bud of mine made some youtube comedy videos. Some are so so, but some leave me giggling for a few minutes after watching them.

I don't know if this is the kind of humor that would be appreciated by this crowd, but I thought I'd give him some exposure since I think he's funny.

YouTube - MasterCard Spoof - ******* Card

Here's the playlist version. The first one in there isn't too funny, but some of the other ones may provide a laugh.

My favorites are his "one track," "not so real world LA" and "gieco spoof."

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the kind of humor that would be appreciated by this crowd, but I thought I'd give him some exposure since I think he's funny.

Sorry, not my cup 'o' tea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back