Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS Madness / Project Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must agree with you on your "the scope for other appliances boggles the mind" comment.

A remote control (similar to a car locking/unlocking remote) may be useful for the extremely lazy people in society. Something with a short range, it's not like you'll turn the kettle on as you leave work.

Long range is good too. You turn the machine on at work as you leave the house.

I made a circuit to turn on the coffee maker in the 80's thru our voicemail. But cheap 7 day timers, might work too, except the holidays.

In my office, if I want to go there now, I have to call the building controller and turn our AC unit on.. A lot are like that is the US. The cost savings are really big doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back