Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMPS Transformer Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehtat

Hello guys. I'm currently designing an SMPS for my final year project, which I have already defined all the circuit requirements. But the biggest challenge for me is to construct the high frequency transformer. So far I have read through a lot of materials from the internet on transformer design, but I still really don't get the idea on how to construct it.

Is there anyone who can teach me/provide me with any references on the step-by-step construction of a high frequency transformer? It's better if it comes with illustrations to help understand the procedure easier.

Thanks a lot guys.

Go here:

**broken link removed**

Read everything under the Unitrode Seminar Magnetics Design Handbook (MAG100A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back