Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMPS circuit

smps

• ac/dc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50V

• 40V

• 35V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alfons

hi,I'm looking for SMPS circuit diagram(220V input and 50V/4A) or some close to this values,to use it for amp's power supply

alfons said:
hi,I'm looking for SMPS circuit diagram(220V input and 50V/4A) or some close to this values,to use it for amp's power supply

see application notes from Texas Instruments for UC3842

I don't understand the poll.

Bulding an SMPs can be both difficult and dangerous, probablky best to buy one off the shelf.

Hero999 is verymuch correct that it is dangerous and at times FATAL. Adquate precautions are needed. It wont be a game like playing with TTL circuits.

But perhaps it won't be difficult as some of the power electronics students have to design and realize it. If it not essential that Alfons SHOULD make it, it is preferable to purchase one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back