Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMPS Buck Reg w/Inductor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that a while ago and though what's the point? It doesn't even come with the capacitors. $20 so I can not have to think about an inductor. It's like all the expense of a stand-alone DC-DC converter without the convenience. I've always felt like all of the simple switcher series are over-priced, I don't know why they are so popular.

Here is one I find interesting:

**broken link removed**

The whole thing is 2.5mm x 3mm. It has a 3.5Mhz switch frequency but only 38uA q current. I can't find it for sale anyway. Does anyone know how much it is?

Nevermind:

The SC202, in 13-pad MLPQ, operates from an input range of 2.9 to 5.5V. Price starts at $0.84 each in lots of 3000, available immediately.

Not bad at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back