Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMPS and computer PSU learning material

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecritic

I want to learn about the working of computer PSU starting from learning simple SMPS. Does anybody knows good online resource?
https://www.smps.us I just can't find the actual material there.

Last edited by a moderator:
This link will get you to a very early schematic and explanation of a 200 watt ATX PSU. Newer versions change a little but the basic principals remain the same. You may also want to get familiar with the ATX PSU Design Guide for more information.

Ron

I want to learn about the working of computer PSU starting from learning simple SMPS. Does anybody knows good online resource?
www.smps.us I just can't find the actual material there.

hi,
There is also this pdf.
and a 2nd one.

If you read and digest these two pdf's you will become the Forums resident PSU expert....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• SMPSRM-D.PDF
    804.5 KB · Views: 121
  • PSUhandbook.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back