Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mubashir

I Have Difficulty In Reading Smd Diagrams And Also Want Tutorial On It With Pictures If Someone Have Please Send Me On Smd Like Checking, Testing And Reading Diagrams. Thanks

What's an SMD diagram? An electrical schematic is the same regardless of whether SMD Or through-hole components are supposed to be used.

Mubashir said:
I Have Difficulty In Reading Smd Diagrams And Also Want Tutorial On It With Pictures If Someone Have Please Send Me On Smd Like Checking, Testing And Reading Diagrams. Thanks

All electronic diagrams is the same, it's was international standard. SMD is just type of component, SMD mean "surface mount device", it's not have a lead, so you just put on your pcb surface and solder it. Every vendor, usualy product their device with two type case, smd and lead. Ex. diode 1N4148 is leading type component, if you want to use the smd, you can use MMBD4148 type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back