Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD resistor, black, no markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastline

Curious what to make of this. Shiny black, no marking at all. All SMD jumpers I have ever seen are 0, 00, 000. This one is FAR from zero so I am second guessing this component.

well,,,it measures .8x1.60mm if that helps... Just like another 15 of them on this board that are marked. Not sure why this one would be different.

You will find my issue in the repair section. I have never seen such a device that will just slowly shut down the load even though it has plenty of battery steam behind it. There is only about 30 components on this whole little board. mmmmmmmm

Last edited:
well,,,it measures .8x1.60mm if that helps... Just like another 15 of them on this board that are marked. Not sure why this one would be different.

You will find my issue in the repair section. I have never seen such a device that will just slowly shut down the load even though it has plenty of battery steam behind it. There is only about 30 components on this whole little board. mmmmmmmm

Maybe, I have seen these upside down with their numbers facing the board, and this could be your problem. :D

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back