Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD & DIP components on single sided PCB in Eagle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danrogers

Hi all.

I have not really come across this issue before, but I want to use some SMD & DIP components on a single sided board.

When working with dip stuff, I view from the top of the component, and the tracks on the opposite side, but obviously SMD stuff is viewed from the top but wired on the same side.

If I place a SMD part on the board, is there an easy way to flip it to the bottom layer so the pins will be correct for wiring on the same side as the tracks?

I hope that makes sense lol

Thanks

- When a component is mirrored it changes layer from top to bottom (or bottom to top).
- Mirror tool is second down in left column.
- Components can be mirrored only if the appropriate tOrigins/bOrigins layer is visible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back