Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

smart home using blue tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayanthi

hi...i came across the project "smart home" using blue tooth..please can u tell me the details...can u also suggest some projects using bluetooth

You're the one that came across the project, how are we supposed to provide details?

smart home

if u didnt know anything about the project u needn't have replied..i was expecting a reply from those who knew something about that concept..not u Sceadwian..

I agree with Sceadwian. Why don't you post a link to the information you "came across".

Mike.

if u didnt know anything about the project u needn't have replied..i was expecting a reply from those who knew something about that concept..not u Sceadwian..
Please try to respect others.
Ok, you can get a Bluetooth project from here, it can control 8 devices from symbian os mobile phones.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back