Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Smart Egg Incubator System Design and Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregade

this project is to design and construct an Egg incubator that its temperature, humidity and Egg roller systems will be automatic. it will as well have a GSM based Fault Monitoring system.

Attached is the block diagram of what I have conceived to design in block form.

the temperature sensor will read the temperature and send it to the PIC that has been programmed, who will in turn turn ON or OFF the Heater/Lamp.

the Humidity sensor will act in the same manner, turning ON or OFF the Water Heater to provide adequate humidity.

the DC Fan will be switched when the temperature is near peak value, as well when the humidity is near peak value.

the DC Motor will roll the egg 4 times daily for 18 days (forth and back)

the input keypad will be used to select the egg type to be incubated and start the system.

the LCD display will display the system conditions

the GSM Based Fault Monitoring is to monitor the system for low or high temperature and humidity, if motor failed to roll.

the power supply unit will have two outputs, 24v dc and 5v dc.

Please help me with relevant information, circuit diagrams and components, programming the PIC for the functions that will help me to achieve this project.

the parameters are as follows:

Hen:
21 days of incubation
Temperature: 36.5--37.5 degree Celsius
Humidity: 40 – 50%
Egg roller: 3 times a day for 18 days

Ducks
28 days of incubation
Temperature: 36.5 -- 37.5 (99.5)
Humidity: 45 – 55%
Egg roller: 3 times a day for 25 days

Turkey
28 days of incubation
Temperature: 36.5 -- 37.5 (99.5)
Humidity: 40 – 60%
Egg roller: 3 times a day for 25 days

Attachments

• Block Diagram of Incubator System.png
    Block Diagram of Incubator System.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,802
There have been other threads about incubators. I suggest you search the forums for them as a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back