Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

smart card door lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

amr_karimm

hi,
i want a little help,i am in an engineering college , i make aproject with smart card,itis a security lock of a door with smart card, i use a "funcard" that contain (at90s8515+24c64 EEprom ).
i build hardware that i will use a pic16f876 to interfacing the card, to read the passwoad on the card and check it. i want a help to write a programe to put the passwoard on the funcard(Ex: number (6423)
i will make the reset pin on the funcard active to disable the card by conected it with an active (i/o) line of the pic ,and when i put the card in the Smartcard socket the pic will sense that card by monitering the switch of the fun card socket whe it active the pic disable the reset i/o pin line , and active the card so the (atmel 90s8515) send that passwoard to the pic, so:
i want to write aprogramefor the (at90s8515)in first it make adelay for .5 second and send that password by the serial pin (mosi).i make atmel work as master mode of spi make the pins (mosi :eek:utput, sck :eek:ut put ,ss: output) and the buadrate is (f/4)
but i am just begining in learn assembly code of atmel but i dont have much time so i want a help in write that program that i will put it on the funcard
i hope any one help me with that code or with any idea can i use
thanks

i have c compiler of at90s but iam not good in c can u help me in the program and how can i confert it from (.c)to (.hex) file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back