Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

small switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt79jd

I have been working on modding personal vaporizers for a month or so and i need some technical help. The Atomizer that needs power is rated at ≈ 3.2-3.4Ω and I'm supplying it with 3.7 volts. I only need the power for ≈ 4-6 seconds. But will be pressing this switch a lot. The smaller the better. I have been using a 5V 2A LDO voltage regulator with a control pin so I'm able to use any switch but the regulator is to big for the application. I make other mods that are supplying it with 5v for more wattage. Anyways I have been looking for small switches for way to long and still i am searching. I was also wondering if creating or buying some kind of component like the regulator would be possible. Thank you.
Some pictures of my first mod.
I'm using a 2xAA battery box.
My goal is to get it smaller.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back