Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Small Motor Control by Relay ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave77

how to hook relay into small motor

hi
i am having problem how to hook relay into small motor. i have a motor that keep spin 'till the power is off. i need to hook a relay into the motor, how can hook it up. any one can hlep?

Re: how to hook relay into small motor

dave77 said:
hi
i am having problem how to hook relay into small motor. i have a motor that keep spin 'till the power is off. i need to hook a relay into the motor, how can hook it up. any one can hlep?

all depends on how you want to power it. the most common is to put a signal on the coil of the relay (control signal for motor, turns it on and off) and then hook your supply and motor to the contacts of the relay. Depending on the config of the relay, hook them to the appropriate connections.

Hope this helps

Sceptre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back