Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

small FM emitter question(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladder

Hello everyone!

First of all i'm new here and also new concerning electronics so bear with me :)

About 10 years ago i bought a cheap wireless microphone and after playing around with it, i took it appart. Inside i found a simple FM transmitter. Now, after all this time i found it again but alas! i totally forgot that i had removed all the wires from the PCB. So my question is.. Could someone help me figure out what goes where? (+1.5V, GND, antenna, electret mic). My guess is that i got right the place for the antenna and A/B are for the electret mic, while C/D are where the battery goes (D=GND?).

Thanks a lot,
Dan.

I tried to deduce the schematic looking at the PCB, hope i got it right.
**broken link removed**

hi,
Your circuit was 'upside down':)

Attachments

• rxC6Q.png
    rxC6Q.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 127
I dont know Eric, your schematic looks fine for us guys Down-under, except you have the writing in red upside down.

Pete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back