Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Small CDRs (I can't find them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's not really an electronics part as such but i've just been looking on ebay.co.uk to try and find some recordable CDs, the ones that are smaller than the standard ones (half size?). I can't find them, i've tried a few combinations of searches but I don't know what they are called. Can anyone offer any help?

spondootre said:
I know it's not really an electronics part as such but i've just been looking on ebay.co.uk to try and find some recordable CDs, the ones that are smaller than the standard ones (half size?). I can't find them, i've tried a few combinations of searches but I don't know what they are called. Can anyone offer any help?

Is this what you are looking for?
**broken link removed**

You should be able to find buisness card sized CDR's as well which are basically the same thing only the edges are clipped so they're rectangular on two parallel sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back