Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Slotted optical switch replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rwelsh1

Hi all,
Im trying to rebuild a part number pin stamp machine. The problem that i'm having is one of the optical switches on the X axis has broken off and the part seems to be discontinued. I found a reverance to it and a data sheet on Digikey at. The part number is h22b3

**broken link removed**

If any one could help me find a replacement part then I would owe you a beer.
Thanks for your time.

Virtually any darlington output optical switch will work that fits the same form factor, start browsing! If you want to just steal one real quick from some junk there's a good chance that an old ball mouse that used slotted wheels will have an interupter VERY similar.

Last edited:
There is lots of places to find those switches. Try scraping old printers, photocopiers, have salveged these opto switches from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back