Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Slightly bigger robots

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mad Professor

Land Walker exoskeleton

ok it's not strictly a robot but it would not take much tinkering to make it autonomous

but what puzzled me was that with so much work being having been done with walking bots why this one looks like it would have a hard time stepping up the kerbside let alone managing stairs.

This is off topic reply:

It look like robot in code geass anime interesting

In topic reply:

I wish i can ride one of these and $350,000 omg way to expensive i a house and a wife lol.

Ive seen this before.

It does not walk, It has wheels and is rolling. Calling it a land walker is misleading and/or a Lie depending on your point of view.

ηΩγΣ

I agree with Nicksan. This is no walker, but a roller; look at the way it turns. You can't do that on ordinary roller skates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back