Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sleep mode of atmega16

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.nagarnaik

What should be the reason for the micro-controller to execute last condition though the i/p are changing continuously. This problem occurs in some trials only & not in every trial.

Could you repeat that a different way? Your post does not make sense in English. What do you mean
execute last condition
and
though the i/p are changing continuously

I want to know that what might be the reason for the atmega 16 to execute last condition. I'm using this for certain robotic actions which is depending upon the i/p given to the atmega 16. Microcontroller is not responding sometime as per the i/p given to it. Also when i reset the microcontroller it will give the expected o/p for the same i/p condition.

There is a fault somewhere in your code. You should duplicate the conditions in a simulator until the fault occurs so you can determine where it's coming from.
Without a schematic and the code you're actually using we can't answer.

ok, and where does sleep mode apears in the story?
also, why not post the code of that "condition" ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back