Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SL100 and SK100 Transistor Data Sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, Guys, I'm having trouble searching for SL100 and SK100 Transistors, I need it badly for my "ultrasonic switch" project. I was hoping you guys could help me how I could get their data sheet I found your previously posted address "http://www.teamasia.co.in/Sl%20100.pdf" but the system could no longer find the site.

I might need to use a replacement so here is a brief background about the project. I'm using a 9V DC suply to run the ckt and the ultrasonic transducer generates a 50-60 kHz frequency.

I was afraid that replacing the transistors could affect the circuit performance or it wont work at all.

Thank you!! :wink:

I would still need the data sheet for SL100 and SK100 though. Can you guys help me on where I could find them. Thanks.

replace ca3140 by tl081 or ua741

He guys

it looks like the ca3140 is a comparator in the circuit. So it should be possible to use a ua741 or tl081 instead(maybe with a zener).

Or am i wrong?????>......????

data sheet sl 100 and others

Hi, Guys, I'm having trouble searching for SL100 and SK100 Transistors, I need it badly for my "ultrasonic switch" project. I was hoping you guys could help me how I could get their data sheet I found your previously posted address "http://www.teamasia.co.in/Sl%20100.pdf" but the system could no longer find the site.

I might need to use a replacement so here is a brief background about the project. I'm using a 9V DC suply to run the ckt and the ultrasonic transducer generates a 50-60 kHz frequency.

I was afraid that replacing the transistors could affect the circuit performance or it wont work at all.

Sir,
It is available in the site www.datasheetcatalog.com
regards,
s a viswanathan, chennai.

hi guys
i want ask something about ultrasonic switch project. are there some one was try to make the project and the circuit work succesly??thank you,,

what happen to your project? does your project work? where did you buy ic ca3140, sl100 and sk100?? rather replacement? thanks

Here is what I have.

Attachments

• SK100 and SL100.pdf
    94.1 KB · Views: 609
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back