Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Site not being displayed with proper outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond3rboy

Hi when i open the site, it doesn't appear with the background and all. Its like an html version of the site. I am attaching a picture of it as well. I get the same in internet explorer. Just wanted to know whether its something only i am getting or other people are getting this as well.

Attachments

• site.png
    site.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 265
Hi when i open the site, it doesn't appear with the background and all. Its like an html version of the site.
"HTML version"??? The site is HTML.

However, I know what you mean. What seems to have happened is that your browser didn't load (or didn't properly load) the CSS style sheet for the page. Use the recommended fix given above.

"HTML version"??? The site is HTML.

However, I know what you mean. What seems to have happened is that your browser didn't load (or didn't properly load) the CSS style sheet for the page. Use the recommended fix given above.
Yeah only figured my mistake after i had already posted. I should have said script or something(or as you point out the CSS style sheet for the page). I was thinking like the basic html version with nothing in it would have been a better description.

I got that too but it corrects itself in the next load. FWIW, I think it has always been a VB intermittant issue.

Yeah thats what i did try. But didn't work out still, thats why i posted.
Try press Ctrl F5 about 5 times really fast.

Thanks it works like a charm now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back