Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Single way, 2 pole dip switch? Is there one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beakie

I can only find 2+ way DIP switches. Is there any 1 way bad boys about?

Tyco (Alcoswitch) makes a line of micro switches in SPDT and DPDT thatt are used as dip switches on circuit boards. The SSA12, SSA12G and the SSA22 may work for your application. This is the SSA22 version.

Ron

Tyco (Alcoswitch) makes them as well as Grayhill, C&K and Omron to name a few. Your picture is an everyday dip switch. I want to think you are maybe in GB? Hard to suggest a vendor when I don't know your location but I am sure you can locate a distributor for the names I provided. Matter of fact if you work from the link I provided for Alcoswitch you can find them in what you want.

Ron

Last edited:
I am a bit confused about what you want, but have a look at this:

Apem | Relays, Switches and Indicators | Switches | SIP (SIL) / DIP (DIL) Switches | DIL Surface Mount |DM01V

despite the picture which is just typical of the range, this is just a single pole on/off switch.

JimB

I am sorry. What I want is a SINGLE (not 10, like the pic below) piano dip switch SPST.

**broken link removed**

I am in the UK.

Please consider cost of combined cost and postage as the cost of the item ...ie... buying from digikey would be no good because they would charge me about £8 to get it delivered. Ebay is good because I usually only pay £1 postage. I appreciate I am probably paying more in the long run paying postage per item... rather than bulk buying from digikey... but I am new to all this and buying things as and when I want them is just the way I do it at the minute :)

Last edited:
I am sorry. What I want is a SINGLE (not 10, like the pic below) piano dip switch SPST.
Which is why I wrote:
despite the picture which is just typical of the range, this is just a single pole on/off switch

So, lets try again, here is a whole load of SINGLE Switches:
Relays, Switches and Indicators | Switches | SIP (SIL) / DIP (DIL) Switches 4294767499&selectAttribute=1 x SPST#breadCrumb
Yes the pictures show TYPICAL switches, rather than a picture of 1, 2, 3...,9, 10 pole switches.

RS are based in the UK.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back