Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Single Stage Common Emitter Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
A common emitter amplifier does just what it says. It amplifies a signal. Someone tell me if i'm wrong here, but a common emitter amplifier is usually used to amplify a varying signal. The cool thing about it is that it can amplify an AC signal that swings from negative to positive. There are different kinds of amplifiers -common emitter, common base, and common collector, and I don't totally understand all of these accept for the common emitter. The common emitter is the simplest (for me anyway). If you post a picture of one, I or someone else will tell you how it works. As for your question on how to test one, I'll leave that up to someone else.

ok cool

i will get a picture of the circuit up so u can describe how it works, cheerrs

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back