Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sine wave generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Square101

Hi, I want to build a sine wave generator as shown on the op_amp circuit collection data sheet here https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2004/05/AN-31-1.pdf. But when I drew the schematic in Orcad capture and tried to simulate it, it showed me an error saying "simulation aborted because of error during netlisting"

The op amps I'm using are LM101A. Where should I connect the Pin 5 and Pin 8 to? For the 6.3 V Zener diodes, what is the corresponding part in Orcad capture?

Are there any other good simulation softwares out there?

Thank you very much!

It used for compensating.

Attachments

• 101.gif
    101.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 574
Is R3 a variable resistor? BTW, what capture and simulation software you guys use? I tried multisim 7 just recently, i find it so much easier than orcad capture.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back