Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for a good reliable circuit simulator that is relatively easy to use, I have been using Multisim at my school, which is pretty good. At my house i have been using 55spice simulator. What I am asking is if someone could tell me what their preferred circuit simulator is and give me a link to download it please? I am kind of interested in the one that Mike Ml uses (i think that i got the name right, there are a lot of mikes on this site). I would like something that is also simple to use.

PS; I had to do a report on Leon Charles Thevenin, and Edward Lawry Norton, and i noticed that Wikipedia is of little to no help because there is no information on them. i am the most recent person to add any information at all to the 2 (mine's under Thevenin). sense everyone here is into electronics i thought that this might be a good place to bring this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back