Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulation problem using programming editor 5.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny009

hi when i run my program in the simulation after a little while it just stops on a if...then gosub... still as if it was running it has all the boxes open and the yellow background is it something to do with my code thanks...

i am not going to put up the symbol names for variables as they shouldnt be needed to figure this out as it will be a code problem.
a quick thing telling what my code does its a game you have two paddles and a ball which you bat around when you miss you get a point first to three wins it is played on a 7x8 dot matrix using a picaxe 28x1 thanks any help will be great ps. it always stops in the pong: heading

thanks alot
danny

Attachments

• pong game.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
its ok all silly me i was just looking at the gosub commands and i a saw that sometimes i have a over 4 gosubs( one within each other) which cannot happen with the picaxe 28x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back