Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulation model XR2206

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie

Does anyone have or knows where to find a simulation model for IC XR2206.
Doesn't matter for which software as long as the model is fully functional.

Hi !
Did you get the simulation model for XR2206? Infact I wanted the same if you have got already.

No i never got that simulation model. I went straight to testng and i can tell you it works just as it says in the datasheet except for a minimal diffence in freq pots resistance. You will have to test it thouroghly if you want to use a digital pot instead of a manual pot.

For simulations you can freely replace youre xr2206 with an AC source and adjust the frequency as needed.

Only thing you need to be carefull about is the junk in the mains. It took me some work to modify my originally planed power supply to filter our all the trash that came from the mains. Dont know why but there is a lot of junk at a lab i did that project at f >1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back