Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation examples

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4nkar3

Hello all,
I am a user of NI s multisim programme and i am kind of enthusiastic on it.
As a university student i am interested in learning throught it cause i don t have a facility of a home laboratory so i ll use the simulation method to practice.I am really interested if anyone knows some good examples of schematics and tutorials to work with.I have downloaded all NI s schematics and i learned many things now i looking forward something to boost my knowledge more.

Basic circuits,amplifiers,transistors TTL,Cmos and circuits that go with the theory will help me a lot.

I am looking forward a reply
regards

Grab any circuit off the net you can find.
Google

the fact is that i want to have a guide step by step so understanding from the smallest and easier to the bigger and more complicated circuits.I don t have the experience to just search some names cause i may search smth too complicated or too easy

I'm also quite enthusiastic about that software & I build each circuit that is taught to me (I study in E.C.). Also you can make circuits on your own. Just use your imagination. I think this is the best way to learn this software.

Also I am searching for more components in it so can anyone provide me any database or anything like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back