Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulating an ideal 741 OPAMP on Simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityashanker

Hey guys,
I've been having a problem with this circuit for a few days. I needed an externally powered op-amp instead of the one without the Vcc and -Vcc terminals in Simulink (Im using Ver- R2011a). So, i looked up the internal diagram and i created my own circuit. But, the problem is, it isn't working as i want it too. Any help or ideas on this problem are appreciated :).

The model and the internal circuit are posted below. I'm using the opamp as a non-inverting amplifier. Btw, how do you post simulink models on this thing?

The problem is, changing the feedback resistances are not affecting the output.

Your schematic is a nightmare of crossed wires. Half the transistors are drawn upside-down.
Q5 is shorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back