Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulated Fireworks Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruno5

Hi folks.

I wonder if any one can help with this one. In the UK a firm called Express Models marketed several circuits which simulated exploding fireworks [sic), and which are no longer available in any form.

Basically, the design used miniature 1mm x 1.5v grain of wheat/rice type bulbs of various colours, and a circuit which randomly flashed the bulbs. Although I saw the effects in displays several times, I never got to see the circuit boards.

Can anybody point me at a circuit which might do this? My electronic theory is poor, but I can usually build from schematics.

Any help, anybody?

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back