Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple transmitter reciver circuit wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypig

hi all
i'm looking for a simple transmitter and receiver circuit 9 volt
it's for a humane mouse trap when the trap door closes i want a signal sending to a simple receiver so i can tell that the trap has gone off its around 20 meters away.
if not i would like a simple transmitter circuit so a signal is sent to my fm radio
all the circuits i can find on the net use an electret mic i just want a simple tone
any help would be appreciated with links

hi if you are interested buy a toy rc car for 10-15$ and disasembly the circuit board of the transmiter and conect two wires in one of the swiches

As jurgen said, consider buying a commercial product the already performs that function. e.g. a wireless doorbell fits the bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back