Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjcowan

Hi

I am using pic logicator and drawing flow charts instead of writing in basic. I am trying to flow chart a simple simon game. I have 4 lights and need to run a sequence for someone to follow then when they follow i need to check it is the same. everytime the sequence must be random.

Anybody done this before??

come across this once. Some kit manufacturer made it without programming (doh). It is by velleman or smart kit, not sure.
It has 4-5LEDs randomly lit in sequence. Respond by pressing relative buttons following the LED. Speed and combination adjustable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back