Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple RF relay for PICAXE chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket100

I need a simple RF transmitter and receiver for a PICAXE chip. All I need is a circuit that with a touch of a button sends a RF signal somehow to a PICAXE chip telling it that, that button is pressed. It needs to be simple, inexpensive, and the range needs to be about 300 feet indoor (with walls in the way).

Any help is great thanks!!!

Here are the transmitter and receiver circuits.

I use a PIC micro for the receiver.

Attachments

• 27MHzTx-4Ch.gif
    27MHzTx-4Ch.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 964
  • 27MHzReceiver-4Ch.gif
    27MHzReceiver-4Ch.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 888
Sparkfun sells very inexpensive units that will do that.

Am I really talking to someone who thinks they can solder two components together? . . . . . Remove the parts you don't need.

Is there any onther circuits that have 2N transistors not BC transistors, because I don't have any on hand exept 2Ns and I am not old enough to order stuff online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back