Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple RF controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

neptune

Hello folks,
I want to build a RF controller using Op-Amp or transistor with minimum components,
a remote which switches current on receiver side
if you have any schematics then please give me here.
it is for my own learning.
Thankyou

Last edited:
do you already have a transmitter ?

minimum component count for the sort of thing you require TX and RX is probably getting up to ~ 50 or so if using discrete components.
you would at least cut that in half if you used some of the various RF TX and RX modules available

do some google searching on 433MHz modules :)

cheers
Dave

Hello folks,
I want to build a RF controller using Op-Amp or transistor with minimum components,
a remote which switches current on receiver side
if you have any schematics then please give me here.
it is for my own learning.
Thankyou

You may need some additional coding on the transmitter as 433MHz is a very busy channel and in the UK is very close to TETRA.
You cannot simply rely on signal strength.

Have a look at https://www.rfsolutions.co.uk/

do you already have a transmitter ?

minimum component count for the sort of thing you require TX and RX is probably getting up to ~ 50 or so if using discrete components.
you would at least cut that in half if you used some of the various RF TX and RX modules available

do some google searching on 433MHz modules :)
i want discreet component one, as i said i want to study it.
I want both TX and RX with frequency of operation upto 1 MHz
voltage of operation is from 3 to 9V , i have no idea how much range i would get from these source.
modulation method can be both AM/FM depends which is simple

Last edited:
There are many circuits on the web for transmitters and receivers. Just Google for them. Bear in mind that in most countries transmitting without a licence, except at certain frequencies and powers, is illegal.

So can any one explain to me this circuit working part wise.
this says it is 5-tone 200Hz to 3kHz transmitter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back