Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Radio control circuit knowledge needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tundejnr

Hi,

I have a project where I have to remotely turn on a circuit which will power a motor from about 100m away, I just need some help starting off, because of the simple on/off task i not sure if i need a circuit with a microchip and if a simple transmitter receiver pair with do the job in my project.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can probably tell this is definitely not my area of expertises

In all radio communication systems, a transmitter is needed to send the radio signal and a receiver is needed to receive the radio signal. As you can see in the picture, the lower drawing is called 27MHz Receiver. The unfortunately-named Circuit B is the transmitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back