Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Radio control circuit knowledge needed please !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tundejnr

Hi,

I have a project where I have to remotely turn on a circuit which will power a motor from about 100m away, I just need some help starting off, because of the simple on/off task i not sure if i need a circuit with a microchip and if a simple transmitter receiver pair with do the job in my project.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can probably tell this is definitely not my area of expertises

How about something like this? It has momentary outputs, but you can generate a toggle with an added FF such as the 4013.

If you want one button to turn the motor on and another button to turn it off then connect the Set FF input to one channel and the Reset FF input to another.

The receiver or FF output will need to drive a solid-state or mechanical relay to control the motor.

You will need a 5VDC power supply for the receiver, which could be supplied by a regulated wall-wart such as this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back