Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.
sry, quite newbie at this

i'm trying to use a Double Throw Double Pole switch to emulate the keystoke of two letters in a keyborad, if i want to write "AL" i need to delay the letter "L" for 0.5 Sec.

Tks
AL

Hi,

you didn't tell if you want the signal to remain at 5V after the delay.

The attached circuit is activated upon power on and delays both outputs. Adjust accurate timing using RV1.

Boncuk

Attachments

• 500ms-DELAY.gif
    500ms-DELAY.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 133
sry, quite newbie at this

i'm trying to use a Double Throw Double Pole switch to emulate the keystoke of two letters in a keyborad, if i want to write "AL" i need to delay the letter "L" for 0.5 Sec.

Tks
AL

Would it be practical in your case to run from a script rather than doing it electronically? For example using the SendKey method?

Ron

Hi AlPita,

nothing easier than that!

Here is your "circuit".

Boncuk

Attachments

• 500ms.gif
    500ms.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads