Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple non inverting op amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

the cracken

im making a simple op amp (non-inverting) using a CA3130E. iv looked at the data sheet but im not sure what the highest supply voltage i can use is??? is it 15? :confused:
im using it for my guitar so i would i there use a single 9v battery or two 9v batterys producing 7.5 or 18v

any help would be appreciated!
thanks

heres a data sheet for a CA3130/CA3130A : **broken link removed**

Last edited:
The absolute maximum voltage rating is 16V, see the top left hand side of page two of the data sheet.

The operating voltage range is 5V to 16V, see paragraph one on the first page of the datasheet.

You only need one 9V battery.

What signal is the op amp seeing? If it's an AC signal it will need to be biased above ground if you use a single supply voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back