Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple LM2917 input output

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnbguy

Hi Guys,

I'm working on my first electronics project, from being a software engineer id love to get my hands on electrnoics.

I want to start by building a simple circuit which accepts input pulses (from a vehicle speed sensor) send those to a LM2917 and output a voltage representation.

How do I do this?

I've got a diagram which goes into detail but can't post it due to this being my first forum post.

The output can just be read using a voltameter for now.

So what's your question about the circuit?

Looks like it will convert a frequency (fin from your vehicle speed sensor) into a voltage, as you desire.

What's the frequency and amplitude of the pulses?

I am getting tired of replying to the same questions on two different websites.

That made my day.

It was the first thing I read when I checked the forum this morning and I thought I was dreaming. I notice he's been online and hasn't posted. I wonder why? The cat must've caught his tongue. :D

I hope the horrible former moderator doesn't delete everything on the forums.
He deleted every reply where I said (and posted proof) that he was wrong.
He deleted entire long threads about defective projects (Low cost 500W inverter).
He deleted my fix for the inverter then replaced it with his own defective version.

I don't see how he can delete everything on the forums now as he's no longer a moderator. If he's got the time to remove all his past posts and account then good riddance.

Actually I hope he stays as a normal memeber as he was helpful on the odd occasion.

okay sorry guys i'll request for this post to be deleted, im starting on in electronics and wanted to see which forums had the most activities.

im sure we all do that to start with =)

Last edited:
This site is probably the best but audioguru is right, it does get frustrating answering the same question on different sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back