Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple High Voltage Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titus

Hi, if anyone out there has seen the plans for this circuit and can explain some bits i dont understand about it'd be greatly appreaciated!!!

Ive been playing around with the circuit for days now and still nothing i know im missing something but what it is i do not know!!! if anyone out there has made this circuit and is willing to spend some time helping out a noob then please let me know :)

In advance thankyou so so much!

Timothy

Ok, ive made the circuit but now need to know how to hook up the flyback, and all the things that need to be done to it in order to get it to work, its a flyback out of an old computer monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back