Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple FBT Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamiko

Hi All,
anybody has a simple FBT (Flyback transformer) Tester who want to share it with us..
Thanks

kasamiko said:
Hi All,
anybody has a simple FBT (Flyback transformer) Tester who want to share it with us..
Thanks

Try Bob Parker's design, I've been using one for a number of years, it's available quite cheaply as a high quality kit - you can find the Assembly Manual here .

Bear in mind that these types of testers only find shorted turns, and also work on most coils, not just LOPTX's.

Hi Nigel,
I'm in the wrong section I guess.. :( sorry about that..
my browser is messing up..
Thanks anyway..

Simple Flyback Tester

i need a SIMPLE FLYBACK TESTER or CHECKER CIRCUIT project.
not the LOPT project.
can anyone give me one?
thanks.

Last edited:
Try Bob Parker's design, I've been using one for a number of years, it's available quite cheaply as a high quality kit - you can find the Assembly Manual here .

Bear in mind that these types of testers only find shorted turns, and also work on most coils, not just LOPTX's.

please call i have fbt tester.. 09157016806

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back