Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple cdrom power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaykool_56

ei any 1 der can give me a circuit for the cdrom as simple as so tht i can put in on my instrumental amp
sound trip
8)

Sure, that's not a problem. What are the power requirements of the cdrom drive? What kind of power do we have to work with? Much as we might like it to be there is no power standard for cdrom drives, or for power from the utility for that matter.

8)
a power supply that can power the cdrom drive for ex. for cd audio so i can use the cdrom for reproducing sounds, that it, did you get what i want?
just pm me

jaykool_56 said:
8)
a power supply that can power the cdrom drive for ex. for cd audio so i can use the cdrom for reproducing sounds, that it, did you get what i want?
just pm me

What about the elecronics to control the CDROM?, it won't play CD's unless it's controlled - there are a number of designs on the Internet, but it's NOT really simple, you need a micro-controller and a number of support chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back