Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Burglar Alarm setup. requiring help plz. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

hey, i am making a project which is a model room containing a burglar alarm system, i need to find out many ways of doing this off the 1 micro controller (like a 18X or 28X etc)...also i would like to include if possible a sensor (like in the pillars outside the room) that senses some1 coming and automatically rings a chime (door bell) to alert that some1 is coming,

thx heaps in advance, and every commment will help, so plz dont hold bak.

thanx zach...and where in my post did i mention i didnt know where to buy parts, i just need to know how to go about making this project mainly off the one project and layout etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back