Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Simple black line follower 2011-05-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

c36041254

c36041254 submitted a new article:

Simple Black Line Follower - I just have finished my first ROBOT project, a very simple black line follower. I am posting the co

I just have finished my first ROBOT project, a very simple black line follower. I am posting the code and circuit diagram, hope will be useful.

Code:
list p=16f628A
#include<p16f628.inc>
__CONFIG _MCLRE_ON & _CP_OFF & _WDT_OFF &
_INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT
ERRORLEVEL -302
cblock 0x20
temp
temp_s
endc
;******************************************************************
org 0x00
goto main
;***********************************INTERRUPT LOOP*****************
org 0X04
inter:
movwf temp...

Read more about this article...

The source code without the schematic does no help much. Please post the schematic for more comments, suggestions and feedback.

hi i am a beginner and i want to know what books u study? and the coding is in which language ? and how have you coded it i mean electronically where does this code go into? and theoretically what books do u suggest to do something like your black line follower?

hi i am just a beginner and i think this the forum that can give me idea of my concern..." is it possible to control a bipolar stepper motor using ULN2003 in Visual Basic 6.0? i know unipolar is much easier to drive but i do have bipolar right now, i just find way to get use to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back