Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simple amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

gudjoe

hi friends I need a simple amplifier circuit that would amplify as low as 4ma to about 600ma-800ma to drive about 30 to 40 leds please I love very simple circuit if a single transistor is possible it will be better thanks

What supply voltage? What is the source of the 4mA control signal?

I'm not so sure it's a control signal, I think he wants a circuit that will amplify the power =\

You can't just create power out of thin air. If your inverter supplies 5ma at 5 volts that's all you can get out of it. If you need more power than that you have to have a more capable power supply.
You need to specifically state what you're trying to accomplish here and exactly what hardware you currently have because what you're saying doesn't make sense.

An "logic-level" NFET will work. So will the circuit posted below:

Note that the inverter only has to supply 140uA. The 3055 sinks 0.6A no-sweat.

Attachments

• Draft49.png
    Draft49.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back