Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple adjustable timing circuit needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Timing circuit" is a very generic term. What do you want this timing circuit to do?

Edit: ronv, you were slightly faster on the draw.

Last edited:
Let me guess: this is to limit the amount of time that kids can use a fleet of RC cars, and also the top speed?

Dunno. The complexity of your little box there seems to yell "PIC!" to me. How are you at building and programming little teeny tiny micros? anyone you know who does?

No need to get your panties in a twist, my friend.

1. Nobody here has any idea where in the world you are.
2. If you can find a company that can and will design and build this, I hope you're rich enough to afford what they'll charge.
3. Lots of folks with no electronics experience end up building, and enjoying building, projects such as these.
4. Not trolling. Was trying to help, but I'm out of here now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back